Just answer one of these 3 questions and you can EARN a Book Club Achievement! So get going, girls, and earn this Award… it’s sooo cool:
1. Seraphina has memories from before she was born. Do you know anyone who talks about things that happened when they were a baby? Do you think it’s possible? Do some of us remember more than others?
2. Seraphina plays the flute. Do you? What instrument do you play? Do you like music?
3. Dragons and humans have a truce. Have you ever agreed to a truce? What is a truce? Do you think a truce is a good thing? Why or why not?
- Are you liking Seraphina? If you haven’t started yet, there’s still time!
- On Wednesday, April 3, we’ll have some more fun stuff and we’ll announce all of the Achievement Winners!
- AND THERE’S MORE! Just click on iTwixie’s Book Club to chat about more book club stuff
The winning book for iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club is a story about dragons, but with a twist:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Seraphina, the main character, is smart, resourceful, brave, and empathetic. If you haven’t yet, pick up the book and join us every Wednesday, for more chances to win prizes, earn achievements and have tons of book club fun.
AND MARK YOUR CALENDARS! April 17, we’ll have a cool, ALL DAY Book Club Party!
(Photo Credit miheco)