It’s a WEEK LONG PARTY! Check back for the next week and join the fun… AND get a chance to win some prizes! You can do any of the challenges any time. Check each day for a new one Every entry you make is a chance to WIN! Check it out:
Every time you send in an answer or idea, you get another chance to WIN: 1) a set of iTwixie stickers or 2) an iTwixie T-shirt, or 3) an uber cool Writer’s journal. Cool, yes?
And everyone who enters something in will earn a Power Reader achievement too!
7. Mibs and her brothers make a porch swing to show their father how much they care for him. Have you ever constructed something for your father? Did you get help?
6. Medical emergencies can make a family closer. Has this ever happened to you?
5. The Beaumonts all have unusual names. What is the most unusual name you have ever heard?
4. Mibs is a strong leader because she knows what she wants and is not afraid to do what it takes. What do you think is the most important part of being a leader?
3. Mibs calls her father, Poppa. Do you have a special name for your father?
2. Mibs knows that Will really likes her but she does not feel ready for a boyfriend at 13. She asks him to just be friends. What would you do?
1. So here’s today’s challenge… make up a cool poem about Mibs by using the letters of her name. So, for example, for M you might say Magnificent… get the idea? Have fun, girls!
Thirteen is when a Beaumont’s savvy hits—and with one brother who causes hurricanes and another who creates electricity, Mibs Beaumont is eager to see what she gets. But just before the big day, Poppa is in a terrible accident. And now all Mibs wants is a savvy that will save him.
Just click on the picture above or the title and author and you can read a lot of the book right online!
- Did you like Savvy? If you haven’t started yet, there’s no time better than now! On June 5, we’ll announce the party winners for the Savvy week-long party - so fun!
- AND THERE’S MORE! Just click on iTwixie’s Book Club to chat about more book club stuff ;)