This section of the book happens on or near the Pink Bus – how funny is that? Now you can read about 5 situations from this part of Savvy and tell iTwixie what you would do!
Just write what you think you would do in the comments or Reply section below. You will win Power Reader points for your entries and remember these are your ideas — no right or wrong answers.
1. The Beaumont family has family secrets that Mibs tries to keep even when keeping the secrets makes life hard on her. What would you do?
2. Mibs loves her father so much she is willing to do ANYTHING to try and help him. Is there a limit to what you would do to help your father?
3. Mibs can tell Will likes her a lot but she pretends not to notice until she can decide what she wants to do. Would you take that path ever?
4. Mibs has 2 brothers with her on the bus who are very protective of her. Would you find that to be nice or annoying? What would you do?
5. Mibs can tell what people are thinking if they have any ink or tattoos on them. At one point, she puts an ink face on Will so she can tell what he is thinking. What would you do?
Thirteen is when a Beaumont’s savvy hits—and with one brother who causes hurricanes and another who creates electricity, Mibs Beaumont is eager to see what she gets. But just before the big day, Poppa is in a terrible accident. And now all Mibs wants is a savvy that will save him.
Just click on the picture above or the title and author and you can read a lot of the book right online!
- Are you liking Savvy? If you haven’t started yet, there’s still time! On May 29, we’ll have a party for the whole book Savvy - so fun!
- Next Wednesday, May 29, we’ll also announce more Power Reader Winners!
- AND THERE’S MORE! Just click on iTwixie’s Book Club to chat about more book club stuff
(Photo Credit: twak)