This week we have 5 True or False questions for you. Although they relate to the story, the answers are really about what you think – so all answers you give are correct! Everyone who puts her answers in the comment section below WINS a Power Reader Achievement !
True or False:
1. When you meet someone really annoying, say like Miss Rosemary in Savvy, you could never imagine that person doing something truly awesome for you.
2. Mibs receives a party dress from her father that makes her want to dance. A specially picked-out dress from your father would make you want to dance, too!
3. Two girls who like to bully Mibs, call her a really ugly name at her birthday party! This is not realistic because bullies would never come to your birthday party.
4. In Savvy, Lester drives a pink bus selling Pink Bibles. This turns out to be a problem because no one seems to want pink Bibles. This is the last straw and you will never read this book!
5. Secrets have a way of coming out in Savvy. In real life, secrets should always be secret!
Thirteen is when a Beaumont’s savvy hits—and with one brother who causes hurricanes and another who creates electricity, Mibs Beaumont is eager to see what she gets. But just before the big day, Poppa is in a terrible accident. And now all Mibs wants is a savvy that will save him.
Just click on the picture above or the title and author and you can read a lot of the book right online!
- Are you liking Savvy? If you haven’t started yet, there’s still time! Next week will include up to Chapter 25.
- Next Wednesday, May 22, we’ll have some more fun stuff and we’ll announce more Power Reader Winners!
- AND THERE’S MORE! Just click on iTwixie’s Book Club to chat about more book club stuff
(Photo Credit: dbgg1979)