my site You can do this at camp http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-erfahrungen-gute-frage&269=e1 binäre optionen erfahrungen gute frage or in your back yard! This is such messy fun, it belongs outside and that is why we are telling you about it here. One name for it is: site de rencontre pour un jour Oobleck: The Dr. Seuss Science Experiment
best place to buy Viagra in Dallas Texas http://theftzapperfence.com/?makisf=conocer-hombre-ingles&5c8=5a Warning: you may learn something from doing this!
- Food coloring
- measuring cups, large bowl, spoon, clean hands
- A place to make a mess, usually outside at campsite or backyard is best.
http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/7201 You will:
- With a measured amount of water in a bowl, start adding the corn starch. You can use a spoon at first, but pretty quickly you’ll be moving on to using your hands to stir it up.
- When you get close to adding 1.5 X cornstarch to the amount of water you had at the start, begin adding the cornstarch in more slowly and mixing it in with your hands. The goal is to get a consistency of Oobleck that is both liquid and solid.
- Sometimes you will need more cornstarch. If so, keep adding more than the initial 1.5 X. If you add too much, just add some water back into it. You will have to play with it to see what feels appropriately weird.
- Now that the Oobleck is just right, it’s time to add some color. Save this step for later because it’s a fun challenge to stir in the food coloring. You will have to slowly mix the Oobleck around to get it thoroughly mixed.
Now play with the Oobleck! Here’s a short list of things you can try:
- Grab a handful, squeeze it, and let it ooze out your fingers.
- Make a puddle and quickly drag your fingers through it.
- Put it into a plastic container and shake it or quickly bump it against a table.
- Jab at the Oobleck.
- Slowly let your finger sink in.
- If you make a large quantity (and the adults do not mind) you can walk on it and stomp on it!
chicos online outlet store Outdoor activities ROCK! Have fun and be sure to wash everything off when finished.
seriУЖse partnervermittlung hannover Are you going to a day camp, special interest camp or camping with your family? Tell iTwixie all about what you’re doing at camp in the comment section below and earn this cool Achievement:
(Photo and directions by fungus amungus)