These apple slices are fast and easy to make! You could have some right now
You will need:
- 1/2 cup small semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup fave granola
- 1 large tart apple, cored and cut into bite sized wedges (between 8 & 16 pieces)
- Wash and cut apple into slices, keeping the peel on. (you may need an adult to supervise, be careful!)
- Melt semisweet chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Put granola in a bowl.
- Dip cut side of apple into the chocolate and then into the granola. Cool briefly and serve on a platter!
(Photo Credit: Plant Based on a Budget & Inspiration: Food.com)