Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 small (or fajita-style) tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 jalapenos, with seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Sour cream and salsa
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Heat oven or toaster oven to 400° F.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with the oil. Turn the tortillas over and top with the Monterey Jack, onion, corn, jalapenos, and cilantro. Sandwich with the remaining tortillas, oiled-side up.
- Working in batches, if necessary, transfer the quesadillas to a foil-lined toaster-oven tray. Bake, turning once, until the cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes total. Serve with the sour cream and salsa.Thanks, RealSimple.com, for this yummy recipe!