You will need:
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, cooked beforehand
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- A small squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh date, pitted and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Cook oats in a microwave-safe bowl. Set aside.
- To a blender add milk, yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, lemon juice, date (if using), frozen blueberries (less, if you like it thicker) and cooked oats. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or jar. Finish with a light dusting of cinnamon on top.
‘Deluxe “Cold Chocolate” Dessert Unamoothie!’ I tested it out and my mom and I agreed it was delicious. INGREDIENTS: > Chocolate Milk. I used rice milk (my parents are vegan) and mint chocolate syrup, but you can use premade stuff too. > Cinnamon. A few sprinkles on top, I put on a ton, because I love cinnamon. > Nutmeg. WARNING: For us, the nutmeg went to the bottom, so if you love nutmeg, make sure you get the last pour out of the blender! > Ice! Amount depends on how icy or smooth you prefer your drink. and Blend
Sydney’s Purple Mango Pineapple Smoothie:
3/4 cup orange juice(you can substitute plain yogurt)
2 pieces frozen peach
1/4 a mango
11/2 cup crushed pineapple
1/4 cup ice
Supplies: Blender, knife for cutting fruit
Pour orange juice into blender. Add mango, peach, pineapple, blackberries, the strawberry
and ice. Blend until no solid chunks left. Serves 1 person. Enjoy!
‘Blueberry Frost Smoothie’
1 cup of blueberry
1 cup of yogurt (vanilla is best, but you can decide)
1/4 cup of milk
2 cups of ice
Make like this:
Put ice, yogurt, and milk into blender. Blend until smooth, then gradually add in blueberries. Once it’s smooth, pour into glass, and voila! I hope you like!
Try these smoothies and then vote! iTwixie will announce the winner on April 8! Yummy
(Photo Credit: maltman23)