You are going to love this! Ready? Here are… DRUMROLL…
iTwixie’s Top 10 Ways to Stop the Drama:
10. Help Others. When we help others it helps us feel thankful for all we have.
9. Calm yourself down before talking through a disagreement or something emotional with your friends.
8. When you hear gossip, don’t repeat it.
7. Follow this rule of thumb: If she’s gossiping about someone else, she’s gossiping about you; don’t tell her stuff.
6. Give your opinion then listen. If your BFF still struggles with what to do, keep listening. Don’t argue. She’s just trying to figure it out.
5. Listen and Lock It: when your BFF tells you something, keep it to yourself.
4. If you see gossip online or on social media sites, don’t share it, don’t forward it, just delete it. And always tell an adult if it’s harmful about someone. Adults cannot help if they don’t know.
3. Remind yourself: we’re just kids. We are not perfect. It’s ok to mess up. Apologize and move on. Learn and grow from it.
2. When gossip starts, walk away or change the subject.
1. Find drama-free friends – seriously – this works.
Whatchya think? Are girls all about drama? Got any tips to add? Do you like these? Tell us in the comments section below:
(Photo Credit: zalouk webdesign)