site de rencontre clin d'oeil So, what do you eat when you camp? Here’s a fun, easy-to-make camping dinner that will make your camping trip more fun… and yummy!
- 1/4 lb. skinless, boneless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 lb. tender steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small onions
- 2 skewers, either metal or bamboo
- camp fire or camp stove
- Spear meats, peppers and onions (alternating) with skewers.
- Squeeze lemon over all.
- Cook over fire or stove until meat is firm and cooked through – should take about 10 minutes or less
go now What are your fave camping foods? Tell us right here in the comments below and you will earn this fun Camping Achievement!
(Photo Credit: ministryofstories)