http://vagnvagensbygg.se/firmenit/816 see url conocer gente con skype http://www.catalunyacamina.org/?filtraciya=como-se-sabe-cuando-una-mujer-esta-coqueteando&e73=c9 application site de rencontre gratuit iphone site de rencontre entre armГ©nien rencontres boulogne sur mer best free online dating site in australia http://vagnvagensbygg.se/firmenit/4914 legit hookup sites 2013 In honor of MLK Day, play the MLK Day Game with us! It’s easy. All you do is choose 3 of the 10 things below and take a picture of what you did. By Monday of next week, every girl who posts 3 pictures of these 3 things will get a chance to win an I Have a Dream Journal, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.
Ready? Just choose 3 of these 10 things, take a picture of what you do, and post the pictures right on your profile page!
1. Write a thank you note to the police department near you. Take a picture of your note.
2. Shovel snow for your neighbor. Take a picture of the clean sidewalk.
3. Bake a cake and write I Have a Dream on the top of it. Take a picture of the cake.
4. Write a poem for your teacher and thank her or him for teaching you about Martin Luther King Jr. Take a picture of your poem.
5. Donate a stack of books to your local library. Take a picture of the stack of books.
6. Find a bag of clothing and shoes from your family’s closets to donate to your local Salvation Army. Take a picture of the bagful of items you found.
7. Volunteer at your school to organize a book drive. Take a picture of the letter you write for your teacher to consider.
8. Make a coin collection jar out of an old coffee tin or container and collect spare change to donate to the United Way. Take a picture of the coin collection jar you make.
9. Create a poster for an upcoming 5K or event of your choosing to help encourage your friends to participate. Take a picture of the poster.
10. Write a short story about how someone in your life inspires you to be a better citizen. Post it on your blog! No need to send in a picture of it!
Happy MLK Day, girls! Here’s to changing your world and honoring MLK with this very special Day of Service.
Photo by the United Way of San Antonio