mujeres solteras y sus telefonos Here are 5 Challenges or you can make your own. linked here Choose one! Post what you did right here, in the comments section below! Together, we are changing the world:
- Compliment a girl on one of her talents rather than on how she looks. Write it down in the comments below.
- Pledge to turn your homework in on time every single day for the rest of the year! Write it down in your own words. Share your pledge in the comments section below.
- Pledge to help someone with his or her homework at least once a week for the rest of the school year. Write it down. Share your pledge in the comments section below.
- Write a poem, write a song, or draw a picture telling why education is important for girls around the world. Share it in the comments section below.
- Plan a book drive for your class. Collect new and used books to donate to a local literacy initiative. Extra points (there aren’t really any points, but it’s fun to think about!) if you can collect partnervermittlung julie erfurt more than 50 books. Tell us all about it in the comments section below.
- Pledge to _________________________. cherche femme blanche au senegal YOU fill in the blank! Come up with your own way to bring awareness to girls’ education around the globe. Don’t forget to share your ideas, pledges, and actions in the comments section below!
deittisirkus speed dating Today’s Day of Action is sponsored by THE GIRLS COALITION
VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE TO YOU, GIRLS! YOU ROCK! Thanks for participating in the 11 Days of Action! Together we are changing the world! Remember to check back on October 11, for the Day of the Girl Summit Webcast, Girls Speak Out LIVE-STREAMED event from the United Nations, and footage from all kinds of celebrations around the world, including the Brave Girls Alliance Invasion of Times Square and the Day of the Girl FREE Celebration in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
Stay tuned for more details!
Thank you, Girls Coalition, for your amazing work. You rock, too!
(Photo Credit: AndrewEick)