chat rencontre quebec 100 gratuit Let’s be the first one ready to go this week with iTwixie’s 20 Tuesday Tips to Get Ready Faster!
emmanuel macron brigitte trogneux rencontre 1. Organize your clothes and bathroom gear so you don’t have to go looking for what you need in the morning.
things not to say on online dating 2. Have 3 ways to do your hair that take just 3 minutes so you can choose a look that’s not going to keep you busy and stressed. Here are some ideas: a swoop ponytail to the back, braid on the side, and the every-girl-favorite, messy bun!
laws on dating ages uk 3. Practice! Not sure how long a look will take? Just practice on the weekends when you have more time to enjoy getting ready!
meilleur site de rencontre geneve 4. Pick out your outfit for the next day before you go to bed.
cherche femme pour mariage en france 5. Use a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner to help you shower in a flash.
6. Don’t rush! When we rush around we often spill stuff or forget to put our shirts inside-in! Take your time and get ready nicely. May seem crazy, but it works!
7. Choose 5 necklaces/accessory ideas that you can just rotate through all week long, and make sure they are ready to go Sunday night.
8. Pack up before you go to bed so you don’t have to run around looking for things in the morning! That’s right. It’s a good idea to put all of your books away after you’re done with your homework, even if you’re a little tired. It’s so much easier when you’ve been working with those books than to rush them into your backpack in the morning. And it takes just a few more seconds, truly!
9. Master the “clean” look! Everyone feels great with a clean face, pulled back hair and a light lip gloss on the lips. It’s a nice, healthy look that requires little to do and a lot to gain as you head into the day with a stunning, healthy smile on your face.
10. Choose to go “comfy” at least once a week. Make that the day you just wear the most comfortable clothing in your closet, like your favorite sweats, oldest sweatshirt or softest t-shirt. You’ll be the envy of everyone around you! Just be sure that’s never the day of a big presentation or activity!
11. Leave your hair in the towel a little longer and get dressed, brush your teeth and apply your moisturizer first before blow-drying your hair. This allows your hair a little more natural drying time, so you won’t have to spend as much time drying it. This is good for saving a few precious minutes AND is better for the health of your hair!
12. Consider using a spray, leave-in conditioner instead of a conditioner that you apply in the shower. This could save a few minutes in the shower and sometimes works better for styling, especially if you have oily hair.
13. Plan your day during dinner the night before. Take a look and make sure you know what the next day will bring BEFORE you get ready for bed. This will help you feel confident about your plan for the day, will avoid any last minute stress in the morning when you all of a sudden remember you have a meeting after school, and will help you fall asleep, knowing you have a plan.
14. Pack your lunch while your hair is drying in the towel. The more you multi-task, the faster you can be.
15. Keep your phone on airplane mode until you are ready and have extra time. Checking your phone first thing in the morning can distract you from getting ready. Get ready first and then check it.
16. Make sure you know the weather forecast before you plan your outfit so you don’t have to make a last minute change when you learn that it’s actually 20 degrees warmer than you thought it was going to be!
17. Eat breakfast before you get ready or right after you get out of the shower. This will help you have more energy to get ready, will avoid the dreaded spill on your clothing, and can even give your hair some extra drying time!
18. Pick out the socks you need the night before. It’s always trouble when you’re looking for socks when you should be leaving. Even better: Make sure you have 5 pairs ready Sunday night!
19. Figure out when you need to leave and make sure you plan to be ready 5 minutes before. That gives you a little wiggle room so you don’t have to freak out and rush out the door.
20. PLAY YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC! Studies show that music can help us feel happier and do a better job of focussing on what we need to get done. Just don’t get too caught up in the music and dance your time away!
Got some tips to add? Add ‘em here!
Photo credit: StressFreeKids