We all have those days that make us feel really down. Sometimes it’s because we don’t make the team we’d like, or we try out for a position in the band or orchestra, or maybe we want to be in the musical or play and we don’t get a part. It hurts and it’s tough.
When that happens, here are 10 tips for turning a tough situation into a motivational one:
meilleurs sites de rencontres québec
rencontre musulman mariage inchallah
frau sucht mann mУМnchen
code php site de rencontre
find out here now
visit the website
free dating site uae
Let it out! Go ahead and let it out. You’re bummed and that’s ok. So give yourself a little time to just be bummed.
2. Tell a close friend. It’s part of being a good friend to cheer up your friends when they’re down. So let your friend be there for you.
3. Find out why. When you’re ready, ask the coach, conductor, director or organizer why they think you didn’t get it and why so you can work on improving. That will show your ability to take coaching and constructive criticism. It may be tough to hear. But it will be good for you to know.
4. Make a plan. Figure out how you can address the things you hear that you need to improve and outline a plan for how to do it.
5. Create milestones. Break up your goal into little goals or milestones so you can keep track of your progress. If you want to be able to juggle the soccer ball 50 times in a row, try juggling 3 times at first and then add on another 3, and so forth.
6. Be proud. Recognize that the easiest thing to do is give up, and that you are working hard. Find pride in this hard work. You rock.
7. Invite a friend. It’s likely that someone you like is facing a similar challenge. Ask her if she wants to work on getting better with you to make it more fun!
8. Celebrate your success! Each time you or you and your friend reach a mini-goal, celebrate it! That’ll keep you working your hardest
9. Check your goals. Once in a while, make sure your goals are realistic, right for you or revise them. These are YOUR GOALS. Make them work for YOU!
10. Don’t give up. No matter how discouraged you are, stick with it. As long as you’re making progress and your goals are clear, then you can do it. Keep trying!
See? You can do it, girlfriend!
Stay MOTIVATED and you can do anything you decide you want to do. YOU ROCK!
Photo credit: @asterix611