Follow these steps to be a NINJA student!
1) Find the right spot. Do you love to study in your room? Set up there. Or find a place that lets you think, feel inspired and not distracted. Sometimes doing your best work really is all about location, location, location!
2) Claim it. Let everyone know it’s YOURS so that you can work there when you are ready.
3) Organize your space. Set it up and organize it NOW before you are in the thick of lots of homework.
4) Make it look good. Choose a few things that make you happy and put them in your study space. Pictures, drawings, notes, magnets… all are great things to put up on the wall or on a shelf nearby.
5) Add an activity nearby. When we take breaks to do something physical, we actually think better. So put an exercise ball or something that will get you moving nearby to make YOUR space extra inspirational and fun.
6) Put up a calendar. Great way to keep it all together and know deadlines cold! Plus, if you find one with cool pictures, you’ll love to look at all those due dates!
See how easy it is to be a NINJA student? How will you be a NINJA student this year? Tell us and unlock the NINJA Study Area achievement!
(Photo Credit: Jonny Valiant)