You will need for each card:
- 2 Hershey Kisses (remove paper “flags”)
- 1 small red heart (to use for ears)
- 1 small set of feet (make them out of red to match the ears)
- Tacky glue or glue dots
- Yellow card stock cut into long triangle (looking like cheese)
- 4 inch length of gray yarn
- 2 small googly eyes
- Red marker to write note
- Glue one kiss on each side of the red heart.
- Glue gray tale at the back of one kiss.
- Glue kisses to feet.
- Glue feet to cheese triangle.
- Glue googly eyes to front kiss.
- Write a note using Red marker. (Here are two ideas: “Mice to know you!” “You’re really Mice!”)
(Special thanks to FamilyFun and Parent’s Magazine for this cute Valentine idea!)