http://aebone.org/listik/lili/3983 You can design this organizer and be an organizational NINJA! It’s made with recycled materials, you can be NINJA cool and NINJA GREEN!
- One old cardboard, or “paperboard” box – like a granola bar or fruit snacks box
- Glue and tape
- A cool pattern of wrapping paper
- Sticky magnets – you can find these at craft stores
- Pictures of your BFFs, pets, family, vacation, or anything!
100 free dating sites in tamilnadu 1. Cut off the top flaps of the paperboard box.
opening lines for online dating profile examples 2. Use wrapping paper, wrap the box like you wrap a birthday present.
Visit Your URL 3. Cut the top with the open area so that you can put things into the box. Finish the top edges with duck tape.
additional info 4. Decorate the front with pictures of your BFFs, your summer vacation, your pet… anything really! Glue them all over the front side of the box. Every time you check your locker – you’ll love seeing photos of the people, pets, things or whatever, that make you smile
5. Stick the magnets to the backside so it will stick to the inside door of your locker. You’ll love how it will hold important homework, paper, notes, and reminders.
- Make another with a bigger or smaller box
- An old box from a deck of cards could make a really cool pencil holder
- Put sticky magnets on the back of post it notes.
- Place the note pad next to your pencil holder to create a “don’t forget” tool
http://www.iclonerevolution.com/mamon/4580 Now you’re an organizational NINJA! Send us a photo of your finished project!
(Photo Credit: anselm23)