Here is a fun way to keep track of your important info and decorate your study space!
You Will Need:
- 9 round cork trivets
- 1/2 yard uber cool material
- staple gun or thumbtacks
- chalkboard spray paint
- spray paint in color that goes well with your study area
- Double-sided adhesive dots or strips
You will grab a parent to be sure you use a good location and you will:
- Cover 3 cork trivets using cool material, scissors to cut to correct size, and staples (or thumbtacks) to hold material in place.
- Spray paint 3 cork trivets with chalkboard spray paint (2 coats of paint).
- Spray remaining 3 cork trivets with cool-colored spray paint.
- Add adhesive dots or strips to back side of trivets and arrange on wall over your desk.
- Have push pins and chalk handy to use!
Tell your BFFs how you used this idea or one of your own and earn this achievement!
Now you have a personalized and easy to use message center! Way to GO!!
(Design and photo in HGTV By Chelsea Costa )