You will need:
- Can of garbanzo beans (you may want to start with 2 cans!)
- All-purpose seasoning – Adobo
- Cooking spray
- A baking sheet to roast on
- Aluminum foil
- Paper towels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open garbanso bean can(s), rinse with water and put on paper towels to dry.
- Place on aluminum foil lined baking sheet, one layer deep.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Roast for at least 1 hour (1h 10m will make them more crunchy!)
- They come out toasty and warm, crunchy and delicious.
(Special thanks to ChicaCircle for this great snack loaded with protein!)