Here’s what you will need:
- bobby pins
- fingernail polish in your fave colors
- index card
- paper or plastic covering to protect the surface of your table
Here’s what you do:
- Once you’ve covered an area of your table to protect it, slip a few bobby pins onto index card and you’re ready to get to work!
- Choose a color of fingernail polish and paint one or two. For lighter colors, painting the hair pin with white first can help get the color you want.
- Let dry and add designs like polka dots, stripes or swirlies! Let your fashion sense guide you!
Go to Rebecca’s Closet in the Clubhouse and tell your BFFs all about designs you make and colors you choose. You can even upload photos of your cool, custom-colored bobby pins. Have fun!
(Special thanks to our friends at ChicaCircle for this fab hair fashion idea. AND for the great photos)