moose dating site Summertime can be a blast for you but really hard on your hair. All that heat and sun can make hair dull, lifeless and brittle. So, here are iTwixie’s Tips for keeping your hair looking its best all summer long!
- Wear a cute hat to protect your hair from too much sun.
- Use a conditioner with sunscreen.
- Let your hair air dry instead of a heated hair dryer.
- Put a little conditioner and water in a spray bottle and wet your hair before getting into the pool to help your hair absorb less chlorine or salt water.
- Use natural, moisturizing shampoo.
- Use conditioner on the ends of your hair after washing to keep moisture in.
- Rinse your hair with COLD water to make your hair shinier! (yup, COLD. brrr!)
- Use a chlorine-removing shampoo after swimming in a chlorinated pool – or add a tablespoon of baking soda into your shampoo if you don’t want to buy a different shampoo to take the chlorine out of your hair. Make sure to keep it all mixed in!
- Get your hair trimmed every 6 weeks to promote growth and to keep the ends healthy
- Drink water often to keep yourself hydrated — when you drink enough water, your hair looks its best. So make sure you don’t let yourself feel thirsty. That’s a sure sign you need a few glasses of water!
check my site (Photo Credit: eelx)