site de rencontre de la martinique You will need these ingredients:
- olive oil as needed
- 4 green onions
- 12 cherry tomoatoes
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- (4) 6 ounce fish fillets of flounder, sole or red snapper
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives (skip if you don’t like black olives!)
- ground pepper
- lemon wedges for serving
http://summerigloogames.com/?morkov=sites-de-rencontres-gratuites&c11=3e You will need these supplies:
- (4) rectangles of parchment paper, cut to 20 by 15 inches each
- cutting board
- sharp knoife
- small serrated knife
- baking sheet
- oven mitts
online dating aziz ansari You will:
- Be sure an adult is nearby to help
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the parchment paper rectangles on a work surface. Using your fingers, lightly rub 1 side of each rectangle with olive oil.
- Slice the green onions (Using the sharp knife, cut off the root ends and several inches of the green tops.) Slice the white parts and tender green parts in half lengthwise.
- Using the serrated knife, cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Strip the basil leaves off the stems. (You should have 8-12 leaves)
- Lay a piece of parchment paper in front of you
- Crisscross 2 pieces of green onion on the parchment
- Lay a piece of fish on top
- Place two or three basil leaves on the fish
- Add six cherry tomato halves, cut sides down and a few olive slices (if you like olives)
Finishing touch for each paper packet -
- Seal the packet by pulling up the long edges of the parchment rectangle and make a tight fold at the top, creasing the parchment with your thumbnails
- Fold down several times, as if you were folding down the top of a paper bag
- Twist the ends of the paper several times to make a tight seal. The finished packet will look like a piece of wrapped candy!
- Fold the ends so that they stick upward. This way the fish juices won’t run out of the packets while they are cooking.
Baking the packets -
- Put the fish packets onto the baking sheet. Slide the baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake the packets for 15 minutes.
- Ask an adult to help you remove the baking sheet from the oven. Holding the packets by the ends (careful, the middles are hot!), place each packet on a plate.
- Using the scissors, snip the ends of the packets on both sides.
Serve right away with lemon wedges for squeezing. Tell your guests to watch out for the hot steam when they use their forks and knives to pull open the packets!
read this post here Yummy!!
(Photo Credit: limevelyn) (Book and Recipe Credit: Williams-Sonoma Kids in the Kitchen: Fun Food by Stephanie Rosenbaum)