Congratulations to everyone who finished Walls Within Walls! You are a winner, too! Here are the answers and winners:
• Flower of Fortune word was Gustavino
• Walls Within Walls profile page treasure hunt answers:
1) Brid’s name is on page 1.
2) Brid is 9 years old.
3) The eye is the first picture.
4) The steps of the library seem sinister.
5) Ray is saying “Not sure.”
6) The three words are: Tavinogus Servants Dumbwaiter.
7) They meet Eloise on the castle turret.
• Answers tp these “Who’s Who” questions.
1) Who found the book that started the treasure hunt?
2) Who is the fearless note taker?
3) Who is the person with an incredible memory for facts, poems, and history?
4) Who is the one everyone thought was dead?
Eloise’s brother or Mr Torrio
5) Who is the bravest of the treasure hunters?
This is an opinion. Any of the children could be correct! I would choose Brid or Patrick.
6) Who creates video games?
Mr. Smithfork or “the father”
7) Who is the favorite babysitter for the Smithforks?
The winners are:
StarGrace, spinner119, Arink, and Mochacream! Great job girls!
Don’t forget to vote for our next book. You can be a winner, too! Make a video of you reading a book out loud, if you’re over 13, read these 16 books! iTwixie’s Tween Girl Book Club is extra special this summer, all thanks to our fab sponsor, HarperCollins. Woot woot!