I’m SkyRider665 and I wanted to share some of my tips with you for the upcoming school year.
- It doesn’t matter who you are or what school you go to, people want to make friends with someone nice. So be nice to everyone because you never know who can make a great friend!
- Smile. It always makes you easier to approach and you look friendlier. Smile at everyone.
- Be nice to the new kids. They don’t know anyone and they would really appreciate it if you are nice.
- Always be open to new friends. Don’t seal up your circle of friends and not accept anyone. The more friends you have, the better.
- Do your work to the best of your ability, and always get your homework done before you turn on the TV or computer. Then you can relax when it’s all done
- Make sure to study for tests! Especially in middle school, not studying doesn’t ride because the tests are way harder!
I hope you can use my tips! =)