Next week we’ll give you Step One for creating this beautiful pin! In just 3 weeks, you’ll have a wonderful Valentine’s Day gift for your Valentine!
So go get these materials this week:
- Beading foundation – Lacy’s Stiff Stuff or stiffened felt
- Beading needles (size 12 sharps)
- Beading mat (useful, but not necessary)
- Tacky glue
- Beading thread that matches backing material (Nymo, Fireline, or Wildfire)
- Thin cardboard (like cereal boxes)
- Backing material (ultra-suede. leather, felt)
- Seed beads size 10 or 11
- Small beads (3mm or 4mm)
- Pin back
- Sharp scissors
If you want, you can order your $20 kit — which includes shipping — with your parent right now! Just click here for the purple pin:
And click here for the red pin:
Check back next week, Friday 22 January, for Step One!