Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 2 5/8 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 5 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 5 cups of shelled and roasted peanuts, almonds or your fave nut!
Here’s What You Do:
- Pop the popcorn and set aside.
- Combine the syrup, butter, water and marshmallows and melt together.
- Add the sugar and bring to a full boil.
- Add the nuts and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Apply a layer of oil or butter to hands and form into balls.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and serve as soon as you want to make ur peeps super happy!
These are the best sleepover snacks ever because they’re the best popcorn balls ever! They make for a yummy, sweet snack with a touch of protein to keep guests happy and satisfied.
Tell us what you think!
Inspired by: allrecipes.com