- Choose three colors of string
- Tape the ends of all three strings together to the edge of a table or hard surface, so all 3 strings hang off the edge.
- We’ll call the left string, string #1, the middle one is string #2, and the right string is #3: To do a simple braid, hold the #1 string in your left hand and the #3 string in your right.
- With your right middle finger, reach under string #3 and grab string #2, pulling it under and into the right string’s position. Now, string #3 should be in the middle and string #2 should be on the right.
- Do the same think with your left middle finger – grabbing the middle string under and onto the left side this time.
- Keep repeating and switching sides, pulling the middle string (string #2) to the left and right.
Voila! You’re braiding! Your bracelet will be ready in minutes!
Then, take the iTwixie Friendship Bracelet Challenge and get another iTwixie girl’s bracelet sent to you in the mail! Click here to learn more!