You can cook a beautiful meal that’s amazing for you, too. You can eat a rainbow!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Five colorful vegetables, like:
- Red pepper
- Yellow squash
- Sugar snap peas
- Yellow pepper
- Fresh garlic
- 1 Cup cooked, sliced chicken
- 1 cup of rice
- Parmeson cheese
- Olive oil
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Cook 1 cup of rice and put in a stir-fry pan
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Brown slices of fresh garlic
- Stir in 1 cup of cooked, sliced chicken
- Add sliced, fresh vegetables
- Simmer until veggies are bright and soft enough to put a fork through
- Sprnkle fresh basil and parmeson cheese
Serve and enjoy!
Now you’re eating a rainbow! And boy is it delicious!
This is definately a Tween Must for the best summer evah! Don’t you agree?