It’s so easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Identify the Need – how is your robot going to solve a problem that you see?
2. Define the Problem – show how your robot is better than how people solve the problem now
3. Conduct Research – think of a few examples of how this robot would make people happier than now
4. Brainstorm – imagine what the robot would look like, how it would move and do its work
5. Design, Test, and Evaluate the Best Solution Design – choose your fave design
6. Build a Prototype – make a robot like you imagine it
That’s it! Give it a try. Next week we’ll show you how to make your design into a real robot! Kewl!!!