For the bracelet on the left, just connect paperclips!
For the bracelet on the right you will need a little more time and
A few silver paperclips
Pliers or something to bend wire
1. Take a paper clip and unbend it.
2. Then use the pliers to make a loop at each end.
3. Use the pliers to make as many curves as you want in paper clip.
4. Do the same with the next one, BUT make one of the end loops go through the first one.
5. Repeat until the last one.
6. Lastly, make the end loops go through the first and the one next to it.
Inspired by: SmartGirl.org