- 1. Get organized! It’s a good idea to start using a planner or agenda notebook now. It will help you get ready for middle school. Plus, it helps to keep all of your homework and to-do’s in order!
- 2. Eat a good breakfast – Did you know that eating a full breakfast helps you concentrate better in school AND have more energy to play with your BFFs at recess?
- 3. Get your homework done. Lots of middle schoolers would agree that it’s easier to get your homework done right after school. This way, you can get it out of the way before you get tired and don’t feel like doing it later at night.
- 4. Make friends! Elementary school is so much fun because you get to see your friends lots during the school day! Don’t be shy about meeting new people, too. Next time you’re hanging at recess or in gym class, invite some other kids over, too. They’ll feel great you included them and you’ll feel great about having lots of new friends!
Need a conversation starter? Invite them to be an iTwixie Girl so you can message each other on iTwixie!
- 5. Ask! If you’ve got questions or something’s confusing or troubling you, just ask a teacher, parents, school counselor, or coach. They can all help get you answers to just about everything – like school, friends, homework, body changes, sports… Besides, that’s what they’re there for!
Ok, iTwixie Middle Schoolers, what tips and advice can you give to help other iTwixie girls succeed in elementary school? Share them in the comments below!