You will need:
- seeds from one pumpkin
- sea salt
- olive oil
Grab ur BFF and a parent and:
- Save as many seeds as you can from one pumpkin.
- Separate the seeds from the slime – ew! – and rinse in a strainer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread olive oil along the bottom of a shallow baking pan.
- Spread the seeds in one layer on the roasting pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake the seeds on the top rack of the oven until brown (10 to 20 minutes).
- Be sure to let the seeds cool well before eating.
Yum! Pumpkin seeds are a great source of fiber, protein, magnesium and iron!!