Keeping your hair clean and healthy:
- Wash your hair every day.
- Use shampoo and suds your hair up well! Then thoroughly rinse and put conditioner in. Rub that around and then let it sit for a few minutes. Then rinse it well!
- Brush your hair two or three times a day. If you have gym class, brush your hair after you’ve changed out of your gym clothes.
- Use detangling spray or hairspray. Detangling spray keeps the tangles away and hairspray keeps your hair in place.
Keeping your hair cute:
- Try new hairstyles every day.
- Pull it back into a high ponytail
- Wear a cute headband
- Curl it.
Keeping your hair smelling nice:
- Use a scented shampoo. They don’t sell them at Bath and Body works, unfortunatly, but still use a nice-smelling one.
- Tropical scents are more fun, but flower scents are more sophisticated.
- Shower every day. It keeps your hair fresh and you can always smell different!
- If you use detangling spray use a scented one of those!
- If you use dandruff shampoo or a special shampoo that doesn’t smell then try putting just a dab of scented lotion in your hair- not much, just a tiny bit. It smells it up and it keeps it moist and the frizz goes down.
Hope it helped!