Fun Facts About Pi Day
- This is the 22nd annual Pi Day celebration in San Francisco, CA that’s all about the never-ending number Pi (3.14159…). 3.14.
- Pi Day has become an international holiday!
- March 14th is also Einstein’s birthday. It is a fun holiday for math pros, math teachers, and smart iTwixie girls like you!
- To figure out the area of a circle, just multiply 2 by Pi by the circle’s radius!
- So go out and have a bite of Pi! And ask your science or math teacher how she or he celebrated Pi Day and tell us what he or she says right here!