Huddle Up! Here’s week one of a 4-week plan to meet the goals you’ve sent in so far:
1. Run 1 mile without stopping
2. Develop arm strength
3. Develop stomach strength
This week, do this! We’ll have more for you next week!
binären optionen erfahrungen Day 1: Walk for 10 minutes
https://infotuc.es/esminec/3231 Day 2: Walk for 8 minutes, run for 2 minutes
browse around this web-site Day 3: Walk for 8 minutes, run for 2 minutes
http://www.congresopuebla.gob.mx/matilda/2062 Day 4: Walk for 10 minutes
toy chica dating sim Day 5: Walk for 7 minutes, run for 3 minutes
Day 6: Walk for 8 minutes
Day 7: Enjoy your day!
site rencontre mariаТЉ Develop Arm Strength: Week 1 Dips
- Try Dips! Here’s how: Position yourself between the chairs, supporting your weight on your hands and with your feet out in front of you.
- Slowly lower yourself until your upper arms are parallel to the seat of the chairs
- Hold in lower position before pushing back up until your arms are fully extended again.
- You did it! Now do 3 sets of 8 dips.
- Try doing these 3 days this week.
site de rencontre gratuit pour femme Develop Stomach Strength: Week 1 Side Plank
1. Lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip.
2. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you’re balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Hold for 15 seconds. If you can’t hold that long, stay up as long as you can and then repeat until you’ve held for 15 seconds total. Switch sides.
3. Try doing these 3 days this week.
http://vahidsport.com/pltyte/factore/3455 iTwixie Girls are amazing! Tell us how you feel, all week long!
Special thanks to running.about.com, topendsports.com, and shape.com