It’s the last day of 2009. The last day of a decade. It’s a great day to write a resolution! Here are some tips to write a great resolution for YOU!
Answer these questions:
- What makes me most happy?
- What makes me most proud?
- What makes me feel uncomfortable or scared?
Now take the answer to the third question and make it a resolution! Use the answers to numbers 1 and 2 to make your resolution something you can really do.
So, let’s say these are your answers:
- I’m most happy when I’m with my family.
- I’m proud of scoring a goal in soccer this year.
- I’m afraid of the dark!
Here is an example of a great resolution:
In 2010, I resolve to get my family help me get over how scared I feel when I’m alone in a dark room. I am going to work to feel just like I feel when I score a goal in soccer, every time I am NOT scared of the dark!
What’s YOUR resolution for 2010?