You will need:
- Scrap paper
- Red felt
- Decorative fabric
- Decorative cord
Grab a parent and your BFF:
- Make a pattern in a stocking shape small enough for silverware to show out the top, as in the photo.
- Trace pattern on felt and cut out 2 pieces for each holder you want to make.
- Cut off piece of toe and top from pattern (as shown), trace and cut from decorative fabric.
- Glue outer edge of two stocking pieces together (be sure to keep top open!).
- Glue fabric trim on top and toe.
- Glue cord in the shape of the beginning letter of each guest’s name.
- Make loop at back of stocking.
- Let dry and then add silverware!
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!