Try this! It’s my Basketball Shooting Technique, and it’s helped me score 8 out of 10 baskets. It works and I’m pumped!
Send in your tips on sports, C’mon… share away!
JLAG (you know, Just-Like-A-Girl)
- Left foot forward, right foot back.
- Elbow close to and in front of body.
- Fingertips centered on the ball.
- Position the “Y” between the thumb and index finger as the ball is lifted in front of the right eye. This position puts the fingers on the side of the ball.
- Cock the hand so you can see wrinkles on the back of the wrist.
- As the arm is straightened, the wrist will snap forward.
Photo credit: igirlpower