1) Have a small animal in a cage? Instead of buying bedding from the store, you can use shredded up newspapers. It’s recycling and saves you money!
2) If someone isn’t recycling, don’t get mad. Instead, suggest reusing what they’re throwing away.
3) This may sound ridiculous, but pretend, for a minute, that trees can speak English. Whisper softly to them.
4) Don’t take more then you can eat at dinner/lunch/breakfast.
5) Go outside instead of staying inside all day. Play in the mud (lol), climb a tree, ect.
6) Spread all the tips you can think of! Tell your neighbors, your friends, your parents, your grand parents, your neighborhood hobos…! (LOL)
Let’s all GO GREEN!