Choose FOUR colors of string and each strand should be 62 inches long
- Tape the ends of all three strings together to the edge of a table or hard surface, so all 4 strings hang off the edge.
- Fold them in half to make 8 strings. Tie a knot about 2 inches down from where the fold is, at the top, making a loop end.
- Separate the strings and number them 1 2 3 4 4 3 2 1 (the 1′s are the same color, so are the 2′s, and so forth).
- Take the first string from the left and tie it onto string number 2 – that’s called a chevron.
- Now do the same with string number one on the right.
- Now make a chevron with string number 2 onto strings 3 and 4 from the left. Do the same with string 2 on the right side.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the bracelet is as long as you want it. Tie it off. The tie it around your wrist and wear it.
Then, take the iTwixie Friendship Bracelet Challenge so you can get another iTwixie girl’s bracelet sent to you in the mail! Click here to learn more!