1. Don’t wear inappropriate shirts like the ones that have bad words.
2. At family parties, wear your very best dress, curtsy or bow, and say “Hello” politely.
3. At the dinner table, do not blow bubbles in your drink.
4. Eat with your mouth closed! Nobody wants to see the food in YOUR mouth.
5. At dates or dances, Say “Thank you” to the boy who invited you to the date or dance.
6. Say “Please” when you want something.
7. Don’t be selfish! Use your money to buy something for your siblings, too!
8. Say “Excuse me” when you need someone to move or if you burp.
Use these tips! Use em’ everywhere.
Manners can help you make friends and keep them!