Here’s how to upload your movie to iTwixie! It’s super easy! But make sure you grab an adult to supervise.
MAKE SURE IT’S READY
Before you upload your movie to iTwixie make sure:
- You created all of it–there isn’t anything of someone else’s creation
- It does not contain any specific information about you, like your full name, the name of your street, school or town
- It’s in keeping with the iTwixie Pledge
- You give it a good name, like “My Juggling Skills” or “Favorite Jokes”
UPLOAD YOUR MOVIE TO iTWIXIE!
It’s easy to upload your movie to iTwixie.com! But you’ll want to have your parent or guardian help you along the way.
Make sure your video is in the correct format. There are a lot of them! (Formats are: .flv, .mov, .mp4, .avi, .dv, .qt, .mpeg, 3gp, .asf, .wmv, .m4a, .mp3, .wav, .wma, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp , 3gpp2, mpg, amr-nb, mod, movieclip, mts, qcelp)
You can put as much information as you want to describe the movie (remember not to put any personal information here).
- First, select the Browse button to find your movie on your computer.
- Second, select “Agree to Terms and Conditions” after you and your parent or guardian have read them through.
- Third, select “upload” and your video will be uploaded to iTwixie!
- Your video will appear on iTwixie within a day. Remember, for everyone’s safety, iTwixie always checks videos out to make sure that no information about you that’s too specific is posted on iTwixie. So be sure to check back to see your video go “live!”
Can’t wait to see your cool movie!