1. You only have a match when you enter a dark and cold room. You come across an oil lamp, an oil heater, and a candle. Which do you light first?
* Oil lamp.
* Oil heater.
* None of the above (tell why and what)
2.How many months have 28 days?
* All of them.
* Depends if there’s a leap year or not.
3.On a windy day, a rooster lays an egg on a roof, which side of the roof does the egg roll down?
* There is no egg.
* Whichever direction the wind was blowing.
* None of the above.
4.The answer is really big.
* THE ANSWER.
* Really big.
* An elephant.
* The data given is insufficient.
5. There’s a plane with 999 people on it. The plane crashes on the border on California and Mexico. 972 die in the crash. Where do they bury the survivors?
* Where they’re from
* Other (plz explain)