Which of these is your fave?
Check ‘em out and then vote. It’s that easy! We’ll announce the winner on May 7!
Serve these round brownies with a big scoop of ice cream and dessert topping.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Here’s What You Need:
• 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour (sift before measuring)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/3 cup butter
• 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Sift again.
- Melt butter and chocolate over hot water.
- In mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat eggs. Beat in sugar until well blended.
- Blend in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour mixture until well blended then stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until done. Cool before removing from pan.
- Makes 14 round muffin brownies. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
BROWNIES WITH GOODIES ON TOP:
Take your fave brownie recipe and garnish/mix in your fave candy or topping.
a) Put whipped cream and half a strawberry on top
b) Mix in M&Ms
c) Sprinkle cinnamon over whipped cream
d) Mix in a little vanilla
Use a brownie mix, spread marshmallows or marshmallow fluff over the top and bake. Yummy!
Which is your fave? Get voting! We’ll announce the winner of the Brownie WAR on Monday, May 7!
Good luck, iTwixie girls!