Grab a parent, your BFF and try this iTwixie Stir Fry!
You will need:
- 1 bunch broccoli florets, cut up
- 1 bunch fresh green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut up
- Sauce: a mix of 1/4 cup water, 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, and 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Heat 1 cup of water and 1 Tablespoon of oil in pan.
- Add veggies and cover – in about 3 minutes they’ll be done. Tip: You can tell veggies are steamed by their bright color and being able to push a fork through the thickest part of them easily without them falling apart!
- Add Sauce.
Serve! This is great with cooked rice, chicken or all by itself!
Tell us about YOUR iTwixie Stir Fry!