Ask Your Parent to Help You Try This:
These are the ingredients:
- 2 aspirin
- 2 teaspoons warm honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Here’s how you make it:
- Crush the aspirin into very small pieces by rolling a coffee cup or glass cup over them. Place aspirin in a shallow dish.
- Stir in a few drops of water to help the aspirin dissolve into a paste.
- Add warm honey and olive oil. Stir well.
- Apply as a mask or spot treat the pimple.
- Allow to dry.
- Wash off after 10 minutes.
Your face will feel awesome! How did it work for you?
Tell us right here!