You will need:
- 1 quart of tomato sauce (make your own! Be A Tween Chef & Make Your Own Sauce!)
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 1 chopped onion
- Olive oil
- 1 lb. Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 lb. Romano cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Grated mozzarella cheese (1/4 to 1/2 lb)
- Oven-ready lasagna noodles
Preheat oven to 350 F.
- While the sauce is getting happy heating, mix the second group of items (spinach, onion, cheeses).
- Grease an oblong baking dish.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with one layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about half the cheese and spinach mix over the noodles.
- Sprinkle about half the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Drizzle about half the tomato sauce.
- Now repeat steps 1 through 3.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Bake another 15 minutes without the foil.
It’s the best lasagna evah!
iTwixie’s lasagna is a great source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron and Fiber.