You will need:
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh strawberries
- Small amount of walnuts or almonds
- Sweet vinagrette (recipe below)
To make this salad:
- Clean spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean strawberries thoroughly and slice into slivers.
- Break or chop nuts into small pieces.
- Toss in a bowl and drizzle a small amount of sweet vinagrette salad dressing before serving.
Make your own sweet vinagrette salad dressing:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar