iTwixie’s oven-baked pancakes:
- First locate two pie plates and preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Slice 2 large sour apples very thinly.
- Mix these together until all lumps are gone: 3/4 cup flour, 3/4 cup skim milk, 3 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Put 2 Tablespoons of butter in each pie plate and put into oven until melted.
- Add half of the pancake mix to each plate and cover evenly with sliced apples.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve! Enjoy your pancakes from the pie plate or transfer to a warm dinner plate.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and syrup for additional topping.
- Serves you and your BFF (or parent, sibling or another lucky person!).