* Container: oatmeal box, milk carton, or other square or round box that can be cut down.
* Craft foam or Construction Paper
* Glue stick
What To Do:
1. Cut off the top part of the container (we used bottom section of an oatmeal container) so that you will have sides & bottom for your basket.
2. Cut a piece of foam or paper to fit around your sides of basket.
3. Using glue stick, attach foam/paper to sides and let dry.
4. Cut a strip for a handle and attach at sides (on inside of container).
5. Let dry and then fill for a fun Easter basket.
Can you make it? Send in a pic to email@example.com of YOUR kewl basket and we’ll show it off right here!
Thanks, ziggityzoom.com, for this fabulous craft idea!